Sorry, no listings were found.
415 total views, 0 today
120 total views, 1 today
88 total views, 0 today
85 total views, 0 today
According to QTV, the death toll has risen to nine people, and 32 people were injured. Meanwhile, Hamad
- Medical Corp. has put out a call for blood donations to keep stocks up: The HMC Blood Donor unit is in need of all types of blood. Call 44391082 and check your eligibility. Thank you #Qatar for your support
For more updated news: http://dohanews.co/developing-fire-erupts-near-landmark-mall/
219 total views, 0 today
The list of famous & nicer bars are in Doha / Qatar
- Orion (RAMADA HOTEL) : Sitting at the top floor of the new section, Orion features jazz music every Friday. It is the perfect lounge to just chill out and actually talk to your friends over a few drinks which are reasonably priced at QR 30 to 50.
- Manhattan (RAMADA HOTEL) : A little hideaway on the ground floor, this is a good spot for a quick drink (priced around QR 40) or if you are waiting for a table at one of the restaurants. This exclusive New York loft-inspired bar is also known as “Jimmy’s Bar” after the friendly bartender.
- Sherazad (RAMADA HOTEL) : One of Doha’s older bars, Sherazad is on the first floor of the old section with a lovely terrace and inexpensive drinks at QR 20 to 30. As a sports bar, it has a big screen playing various sports. Although normally not very busy, the Laughter Factory hosted every month brings in a full house.
- Bubbles (RAMADA HOTEL) : Serving up delicious cocktails and champagne, this bar on the Mezzanine floor in the new building is very brightly coloured and busy spot. The luscious QR 50 champagne cocktails (ask for the Marilyn Monroe or Harvey Wallbanger which are not found on the menu) and wonderful service is worth fighting over the seats and enduring the loud band for.
Continue reading »
301 total views, 0 today
List of activities for your Kids here in Doha / Qatar :
Football, Basketball, Rugby, Tennis, Walking, Swimming, Boxing, Karete, Ice Hockey, Horse Riding, Yoga, Dance, Arts, Music, and more…
- Aspire Sports Development
We are the country’s premier and the region’s leading sports academy. Aspire Active offers Football, Agility Classes, Power Walking, Fitness Games, Swimming, Boxing, Spinning and more
- –QMotion Kids In Motion
KIDS IN MOTION is a new, fun-filled program that provides safe and high quality fitness classes for kids aged 4 to 12 years. Our vision is to let our members develop an active, healthy and positive lifestyle from early age. Our weekly classes and activities include: Interactive, fast paced games; Sports, tumbling, walking, running; Relays, puppets, music, songs; Warm up and cooling down phases
Continue reading »
2182 total views, 1 today
Obtain Birth Certificate in Qatar
The Supreme Council of Health issues birth certificates for children born in Qatar.
Children born to foreign nationals are not entitled to Qatari nationality.
Expatriate parents are responsible for registering their child’s birth with their respective country’s embassy.
All birth in Qatar should be registered at the Women’s Hospital, next to Hamad General Hospital on Al Rayyan Road.
– Application Process
Continue reading »
309 total views, 1 today
Inland Sea – Khor Al-Adaid of the best Qatar’s prime tourist attraction and most visited area.
Only four wheel drive vehicles can reach this point and it is best to travel in convoy with someone who is familiar with the route.
It makes the most magnificent photo opportunity with the sand dunes so close to the water’s edge. The sea surges west in a narrow channel that separates Qatar from Saudi Arabia and then curves off to the North to create a shallow lake which is tidal.
Below local tour companies operate both day trips and overnight stays with picnics, barbeques, camel rides, sand skiing and dune bashing and more…
Arabian Adventures – contact: +974 44361461 or Info@arabianadventuresqatar.com
Black Pearl Tours – contact: +974 44357333 / 55551169 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gulf Adventures – contact: +974 44221888 or 55344304 or email@example.com
Qatar International Adventures – contact: +97444553954 or 55527225 firstname.lastname@example.org
Qatar International Tours – contact: +97444551141 or 55864568 or Info@qittour.com
396 total views, 0 today
Enjoy up to 40% off on Economy Class fares and up to 25% off on Premium Class fares.
Qatar Airways is pleased to fly you to more than 120 destinations around the world
Privilege Club members can enjoy Double Qmiles during this promotion
Fore more info: http://www.qatarairways.com/qa/en/offers/4-day-promo.page
654 total views, 0 today
Hindi movie Grand Masti has been banned in Qatar..!
A newly released Indian comedy movie ‘Grand Masti’ that has drawn criticism for vulgar dialogue and obscene content even its its home country has now been banned from movie theaters in Qatar and the UAE.
Continue reading »
233 total views, 1 today
For the first comer in Doha it can be very difficult to find the location of a building.
The smaller streets in the neighborhoods can be so labyrinthine that no one bothers to remember street names. I can maybe name twenty streets in the entire city. I have no idea of the name of the street that I live on, nor the street next to it. Pretty much everyone only knows the main streets like the Corniche, the ring roads, Salwa Road, etc. Navigation becomes an exercise in remembering landmarks. Directions are usually about being near somewhere or in some neighborhood, such as, “near Crazy Signal, behind the car dealership”, or “in Al-Sadd, close to Sports Roundabout”, and so on. It can be a problem if you get a taxi but aren’t sure exactly where you’re destination is – the taxi driver probably will not know either unless it’s a well known place.
This can also create a problem for Emergency Services, how are they to know where you are?
So the Government has been doing an ad campaign asking people to memorize their building numbers so that they can give it to emergency services.
337 total views, 0 today
The new female drivers are available only by booking through Alijarah, and each trip costs a flat fee of QR30, a company operator told Doha News.
Alijarah is Qatar’s second taxi franchise operator, and runs a fleet of some 500 blue-roofed Karwa taxis under the banner of state-run transportation company Mowasalat.
Right now, the female driver service is in an experimental phase, the Alijarah operator said, adding that the company has also hired more than a dozen male drivers for its new limousine service.
“The demand is there already,” he said, affirming that plans are in the works to expand Alijarah’s fleet of female taxi drivers.
Last month, the company announced that it had hired and trained some 20 women from Kenya and Ghana to provide the service to Qatar’s minority female population. The drivers will ride blue-roofed, white (not pink) Nissan Altimas equipped with GPS.
Anyone interested in booking taxis or limousines with the company can call 8004488.
253 total views, 0 today